Sunday, July 26, 2009

27th of July

Tomorrow, Monday, July 27, 2009, major things are going to happen. First, the President is having her State of the Nation Address (SONA). There's been a lot of negative comments and write-ups going on that now, it makes one wonder - Is there something good that's going to happen after this event? I just don't know. But like the majority of the Filipino people, all I want is for Pres. Gloria Arroyo to publicly announce to the whole nation that this will be her last term of presidency and that she is not planning to extend her term by pushing through with "Cha-cha"(Charter Change) or "Con-Ass"(Constitutional Assembly).

It's also going to be the Iglesia ni Cristo Day. This is the 95th Anniversary of Inglesia Ni Cristo. And here in Davao, Mayor Duterte granted their request for some roads to be temporarily closed in order to give way to their big celebration. I just wished GMA declared this day as a non-working holiday. I'm sure a lot of us will definitely welcome an extended weekend rest.

Lastly, this day marks my 30th birthday! Happy birthday to me. This is a special day for me so I'm celebrating it together with the special people in my life, my Family :) And what does my birth date mean? Here it is...very tame and spiritual. lol

You Are a Sage
You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.
Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal.
You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.

Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone

Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge

Your power color: Cobalt blue

Your power symbol: Dove

Your power month: September

5 comments:

  1. Gee, she should step down and release her greed of power.. Hopefully, Phils will have a new and different Pres. sis..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! :D

    I see you refer to your president as a she, where might that be? I'm really curious! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you a belated happy bday...stumbled upon your blog and really like the feel of it.good work and keep it up dear.take care

    ReplyDelete