Saturday, August 8, 2009

Loyal Friend and Visitor Award



It's pretty amazing how one connects and finds genuine friendship in this vast world of blogosphere. Bloggers across different nations, races, cultures and languages somehow get intertwine with one another as they share their own piece of thoughts, feelings, experiences and just anything and everything they can think of... I never thought I'd find true friends here but fantastically, I did. :) And just the other day I received a nice token from Katherine, one of my blogger friends. She is the wonderful author behind Mom's Place. Thank you so much for this Kath! A whole bunch of love for you my friend.

2 comments:

  1. I agree... this blogosphere is responsible for many "blogships" growing in my life as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello laiza, kumusta ka na.. I like kate too, she is very nice!

    ReplyDelete