I almost forgot this recipe. It was shown in one of the True Confection's January episodes. This sure is yummy! And most importantly, very healthy! My mouth was watering while watching how the muffins were made. Surprisingly, it was easy to prepare. I would love to try out this recipe soon. Below is the recipe of the yummy blueberry muffins.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup oil
1 1/3 cups buttermilk
1 piece egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups frozen blueberries
Ingredients for the struesel:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Line muffin tins with paper cups
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
3. In another bowl, whisk together oil, buttermilk, egg, and vanilla. Pour over the flour mixture. Mix just until combined.
4. Add the frozen blueberries.
5. Using a 2 oz. ice cream scooper, scoop the batter over the muffin cups.
6. Make the streusel. Combine the flour, butter and light brown sugar and mix until it resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle top of scooped batter with about 1 tablespoon streusel.
7. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until top is golden. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
photo and complete recipe taken from wmn.ph