Monday, May 11, 2009

For the love of the game

I've always loved watching basketball. The thrill, excitement, and euphoria whenever I watch the game of my favorite team is always there. There was a time I dreamed of joining the basketball team in our school, wishing I could be a part of the ever exciting game. But no matter how big my love for the game is, that didn't came into fruition. The bottom line is I don't know how to play the game. I simply don't have the talent nor the guts to do it. It is said that basketball, like any other sports, demands motivation, patience, discipline and perseverance from the player. Having the talent doesn't end there but you have to endure the long hours of practice, waking up very early in the morning, keeping yourself physically fit, and a heavy load of discipline. Taking into account all of these things, we could also say that basketball skills could come very useful in improving our way of dealing life. There's a revolutionary program designed to significantly improve one's performance both on and off court, Elevate Basketball. You might want to check it out and try it for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment