Friday, June 12, 2009

My Dream Furniture

If I were to be given a chance to choose my own furniture to grace my dream house without ever worrying about the budget, I would definitely choose one from top furniture designers. A furniture where design and functionality go together would just be perfect. And I have exactly one in mind, the Kenneth Cobonpue Collections. They are state of the art furniture made from indigenous materials like abaca, rattan, bamboo and many others. Here are some of his world-class creations I can just dream...






One thing I like most about his furniture is that they are very modern yet eco-friendly. They are made from natural materials and intricately crafted bringing out nature's best. They don't just give beauty and elegance but most of all comfort. Cobunpue is proudly Filipino and has gained a lot of recognitions locally and abroad. It is really my dream to own one of his creations.


the man behind all these wonderful creations...

Another selection I find really exquisite are those from classic designs such as the rustic furniture. They are also very elegant and close to nature giving you a sense of comfort and stress relief in a rustic way. You could pick one from a wide variety of furniture shops but I particularly love the collections from the Scenic Furniture. They have the loveliest furniture which will make you long to stay inside your house. Each item is totally a feast to the eyes. I absolutely love their rustic log bed. If you want to acquire one of their elegant pieces check out Scenic Furniture and you will surely find a treasure.

the bed is sooo inviting...I could just lie here forever....


No comments:

Post a Comment