Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Gift of Eyesight

Yesterday was really a busy day at the hospital. There was a medical mission for patients with cataract. A number of cataract surgeries were performed under the expertise of Dr. Faigar. Unfortunately, there was a power interruption in the middle of the day so, the supposedly number of patients was cut down to 50 percent. Nonetheless, it was still a successful event.

It was really a tiring day but after seeing the happy faces of post op patient's, it was definitely all worth it. They were really glad to have taken advantage of the chance to be able to see the beauty of the world. And I can totally agree with them because I myself also have problems with my vision. I am near-sighted with astigmatism so I have to use eyeglasses or contacts to be able to see clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment