Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Look and Feel Beautiful

Every morning, as soon as I wake up, I always say to myself ---" I am beautiful". Yeah sure it helps to boost your confidence and jump start your day but, when you are about to leave the house and check yourself in the mirror and you noticed that your hair doesn't look good, it really dampens your entire day. Dull and unmanageable hair is one of my worst days.

I desperately need a new hairstyle and with that, I am thinking of trying a new hair color to give life to my current boring hair. However, I am still hesitating for fear I might choose the wrong color or the product I am going to select will further damage my hair. I would definitely need the help of my friends and ask their opinions about this matter. Moreover, an honest and expert advice from totalbeauty.com. would greatly help me decide.

In looking your best, one would also need the use of hair accessories. If you got the right headband, hair clip or pin, it would certainly bring out the best in your look. I totally envy Leighton Meester of Gossip Girl because she absolutely have the best hair accessory in town.

Talking about beauty doesn't end with managing your hair. You also have to mind your skin which is very essential. I have to admit, I am one of the anti-aging product fanatics and I get easily fall victim by the convincing TV ads and beauty magazines. Most often, I get frustrated. So lesson for me --- get the right information first before ever trying it on and get it from trusted sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment