Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not Bad At All!

I had my first duty today at the Davao Medical Center (now SPMC- Southern Philippines Medical Center). I was assigned at the Family Med Clinic - OPD, and I was really glad to have made my first duty without encountering super toxic patients. I thought it was going to be a morbid day for me. Fortunately, I was assigned in the not so toxic area so my first duty was not that bad at all! Although, I have to say it was still a busy day with almost 200 patients catered for the day but still everything went smoothly. Hopefully, tomorrow will still be the same, but if not, I'll just have to be prepared. At DMC, just expect the worst scenarios and the most toxic patients there are. It is a government hospital with 1200-bed-capacity. Naturally, it will accept all type of patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment