Friday, March 19, 2010

Saying Goodbye

I am finally saying goodbye to St. John Hospital, without regret and with much enthusiasm.lol I am moving to another workplace, a bigger hospital and with lots of opportunities for me to hone my nursing skills. I'll be a part of the Southern Philippines Medical Center (formerly Davao Medical Center) starting next week as a city detailed nurse. Whew! At last!

I've been waiting for this. Although at first, I had some hesitations because transferring means new place, new environment, new colleagues, and another adjustment for me. I am quite comfortable and happy with my present work except for minor problems with my head but in general, I really like my co-workers and enjoy my job at St.John. However, I have to make this decision in order for me to grow, broaden my knowledge and further my career. It's just that saying goodbye to my colleagues whom I've already made friends with is so damn hard and saddening. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment